Recent post


Must read: jide part 16

I took her by the hand as we entered the cafe
again.. We ate in silence, she wiped her face
several times… I needed to make Nolly happy
again no matter what… She has trapped me..
in fact, she traps me with a lot of things… I told
her I was going to take her out… probably on
Saturday… She smiled as she ate…. After our
meal, we did some strolling before we
departed… I got to my hostel, did some reading
and played fifa.. when a message came in…
***Credit Alert: 8560Rand*** That’s about
N150k.
I jumped up and dropped the gamepad in joy…
I was very happy… now is how I’ll multiply this
money so it can be okay for me, Shola and the
baby.
I didn’t know what to do so I decided to
continue my game.. I asked the boys if they
were going to clubbing the weekend so I could
plan with them….
The day passed by… and the weekend came
sooner than we expected… I took Nolly out with
my dudes, when we got to the club, we parted
ways, I went alone with Nolly as we strolled the
street..
We got to a park…. ate stuffs… and we began
kissing.. she jumped on me, sat on my leg…I
responded her kisses, started smooching her, I
rubbed her laps from her jean trouser… This
one was going to be difficult… she stood up,
unzipped my jean… pulled her jean down… She
sat on my already hard demon…. The thing is
s*x with Nolly wasn’t as fun as it began.. I
wasn’t just feeling it… although my demon
stood anytime she shoved that behind in my
front.. She does it on purpose … and that
behind was on my demon now.. She rode me
like I was sentenced to death by riding… I got
turned on and changed positions. I laid her
down… and took it full missionary… I put my
weight on her, pressed my demon fully inside
her core as I sprung my Pour inside her … load
by load… We got up and dressed….. That was
the fun part…Erupting… The feeling is always
out this world..
We journeyed back to the club… We got vodka,
and bottle after bottle, we drank… we were so
tipsy and making fun of eachother’s highness..
One thing about life is , if you’re with someone,
and you begin to have intimate sessions with
that person regularly, you start to like, if not
love the person.. So was the case for me… I was
falling in love with Nolly.. for just one reason…
She gave herself to me.. We were lucky the
boys were still around, so we were able to get a
ride back to school….The coming of Nolly to my
life saw me begin disengaging slowly from the
boys.. I stopped drugs, but I still drank… Back
in school, I got a message from Shola.
*We need about N80,000*
I wanted to call Shola back but didn’t cos I
feared I might jam talk on the phone… I waited
till the next morning… I called Shola..
Me: Baby, I got your text.. 80k?
Shola: Good morning my love… Yea 80k… I
have 50k already sha…
Me: What? How did you get 50k?
Shola: I’ve been saving since… you know this
was all my plan….from day one..
Me: Wow, this girl… okay..sha… but I still want
to send the whole thing o.
Shola: 30k is all we need… When are you
coming?
Me: 2 weeks..
Shola: Really baby.. God, I can’t wait!
Me: I know… I can’t wait too… I love you…
Shola: I love you too Jide.. oko miii..
*** call ends***
Gradually, my life was getting back in shape….
but just for a while…..

WATCH OUT FOR PART 17
Must read: jide part 16 Must read: jide part 16 Reviewed by dope on 21:44:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.