Recent post


‘This Is What Matters To Me During S ‘ex’ – Naija Bad G!rl, Maheeda Reveals

Controversial Nigerian singer, Maheeda who calls herself goddess of X in a recent interview with Vanguard said these are what matters to her during s*x…Read below;
“People always ask me about how I like s*x. For me, sex is to be enjoyed and it depends on my mood. Sometimes, I just want it rough and when I say r0ugh I don’t mean violent, I mean hard. Sometimes I just want it in a gentle way.
Sometimes, I have energy and I just want to use the energy to satisfy my man. Most African men think that the harder they do it, the better they are. I like to talk a lot before having s*x so as to know my partner’s preference. If you want the same thing that I want then you are a good match.
I hate dry s*x, when a man is doing what I am not feeling. I like my s*x enjoyable, sometimes fast, and sometimes slow.
‘This Is What Matters To Me During S ‘ex’ – Naija Bad G!rl, Maheeda Reveals ‘This Is What Matters To Me During S ‘ex’ – Naija Bad G!rl, Maheeda Reveals Reviewed by dope on 22:27:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.